Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tired


Have you guys ever feel tired? I mean in sense of tired being nice and patience? I do for ur information. There's a lot of things and people to be tired n patience to. Especially to work, study,friends and family. So do I! Like what I said I do. The reasons? Unidentified. So unfortunately i still can feel the tiredness.

But the most and major issues are no one to appreciate of what we did and people take advantage of you. I had this feelings especially towards of friends. I mean someone who are not related to my genes. Stop lah you people take advantage of other people. And stop making people pissed off. YOU THINK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PERSON, THAT PERSON LIKE YOU AH? Same to me. If you don't like me or my attitude or so whatever. So do I lah. I also don't like you.So stop messing around with me. I have a lot of other things to do rather that thinking what should i do to you.

And lastly, please lah if u feel like that person that you don't like, think about what that person have thought or help you la donkey. omg. Stop la having that smelly fishy unkindness heart feelings ok?

No comments: