Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I should start eating healthy food today



Hell yea, I've been eating a lot. Yes! A lot! I really need to work out and start controlling my food. Especially lunch and dinner. Stop eating nasi lemak. And please please my dear sayang stop bringing me to the fabulosity food restaurant. Im suffering. Suffering from the delicious tasty food. Gosh! I really can't avoid it. Yesterday I've been eating nasi and asam pedas ikan pari and nasi tambah for 2. Then dinner nasi lemak sambal sotong. Nice Farah. You gonna suffer.
Fruits!!!Yes!! The only solutions to my problem. I do feel full if i eat a lot of fruits. Especially those jambu, papaya, watermelon, honeydew etc etc. YUmmy! But, there's problem behind this solution. I'll feel full for only about 20 minutes only and sometimes 30sec. Then my stomach will start singing "Negaraku" to'bodek' me to get anything more and more delicious! Starving again.

Purify? Yes. I really need something to purify my stomach. What I mean is clean my stomach without all those cacing dat keep on singing negaraku song inside my stomach. Untill today I still keep on searching what I need to stop this eating habbits. I know it's myself who can only find the solution. But is there a solution for it?

Will be continue..

No comments: