Saturday, April 9, 2011

my philosphy

Have u guys heard off philosophy.i'm sure most of us does.especially to does who continue studies in any universities. For my philosophy. It's philosophy of education. kinda interesting. but dun't get me wrong. it is gonna be very bored if the lecturer's were like bulbing like bubble. hahahha. but my lecturer turn the way round. i mean absolutely not boring. for the first day of the class for this semester she did asked us about our own philosophy that we use to believe in our life. So here's mine.

1. enjoy in everything you do.
2. Start your journey everyday with 'Bismillah'.
3. Don't stop loving the love one.
4. Don't stop trying.
5. Eat what you wish you want to eat.anything.(=

I know the last phrase sound so wrong. ngeee. but trust me. This is the things that i always persuade to. I know one day we'll make it to achieve anything that we dream.

No comments: